Friday, January 21, 2011

Playmat project completed

         The project is finally completed.  I decided that since I do not know what the new baby will be, I could just make a big brother doll as the farmer boy who tends to the animals.  Regardless to what the baby is, Ellis will be the big brother, so that is what I made.  Ellis is going to be a great big brother.  He loves to help with his little baby cousins. 
          Now I am ready to jump into my next project.  When Ellis was over visiting the other day he said he wanted me to make him something.  When I asked what he wanted, as if I haven't already made him a ton of things, he said that he wanted me to make him a fish, a red one.  So, I guess that is what he will get...a big red fish pillow to go on his bed with his huggy monkey (there is a picture of it in the picture of me in my profile to the right), the puppy pillow and the big striped snake that I made for his first Christmas, and the owl pillow I made for his second Christmas.  His mom said that she was going through his baby toys the other day to get things ready for the new baby and she said that probably two-thirds of his toys had been made by me.


This is what the play mat looks like with all the toys bundled inside for storage.


This is the real Ellis in his summer clothes that I made for him last summer.




This is he big brother Ellis doll, complete with the streaky blond hair.

This is the completed mat with all the animals and big brother included.

No comments:

Post a Comment