Sunday, May 20, 2012

Heads and Tails

Like I said, I wouldn't wait too long before getting to these masks and tails.  Once I get something into my head, I cannot let it go until it is finished.  I started to design the masks this afternoon, and before you know it, I was cutting, assembling, sewing, and hot gluing it all.  Now, at a little before midnight, I am entering my third blog of the day with another project completed.  Hope you like these masks and tails Jessica.  Thanks for buying my service.  I am happy to be of service to such wonderful people.  I'm sure your little ones will have fun playing dress-up as a lion and a fox.

Laughing Lion.

Foxy Fox.

I don't understand why my recording time is so off.  It says the correct time when I am recording, but when it shows on the blog it is hours off.  This really was done at a few minutes before midnight, not at the time it says I recorded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment