Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Starring a Fox and a Lion

I couldn't get Joey and Lexi to try on the masks and tails.  They seemed a little scared to put them on.  However, I had some visitors today that were willing to try them on for me.  I was anxious to see if they were going to fit the children I had made them for.  Well, I'm pleased to say that I think they will do fine.  The lion mask will probably need to be a little tighter, as it was difficult for Dot to keep it up.  It will be easy enough to adjust the string if it needs to be tighter.  Other than that, things seemed to be just about right.  Here is a peek preview of my star fox and lion.

Foxy Lucy

The tail end of Foxy Lucy.

Dot, the roaring lion.

A tail long enough to hold.

Along with my visit from Dot and Lucy came a request for yet another "grandmamade" thing.  To everyone else, I am shirleymade, but to Dot in particular, I am grandmamade.  She thinks everything she has is made by Grandma.  Anyway, she now wants me to make her a super hero cape.  So, what will I be doing this evening?  Of course, I will be making a super hero cape...a blue one by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment