Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Step Completed

I now have completed six of the eight quilts.  I cannot do any more on the other two until I get the embroidery work completed.  I now have to either get back to the afghan or continue to do the embroidery work on the quilts.  It doesn't really matter which, since I need to get them all done before Christmas.  I have plenty of time since these are my only projects I plan to do for Christmas.  I do have to decide on one more thing to make for baby Ezra, since he is not getting a quilt.  I haven't yet decided what I will make for him. Here is a picture of the pile of quilts I have finished.

Top to bottom: Jackson's Thomas and Friends, Joey's Super Heroes, Ellis's Super Heroes,
Lexi's Dora and Boots, Portia's Maine farm, and Lucy's puppy/kitty.


No comments:

Post a Comment