Friday, October 12, 2012

Baby Hats

I have finished the dozen baby hats to be donated to the hospital for the newborns. I made six for boys and six for girls.  I planned to put pom poms on all of them, but then I decided that the pom poms looked more like for boys.  I have a cute pattern for making a bow, which I used for the girl hats.  It took a little more time to make the bows, and it seems to hurt my wrist while making them, but I like the outcome.  I am happy I decided to put on the bows for the girls and the pom poms for the boys. Each hat was knitted from a different yarn, so there is a variety of textures as well as colors.






Next, I will knit a sweater for my grandson, Joey.  He has almost outgrown his sweater from last Christmas, plus it is getting quite worn.  His mother has requested another one, so I will get right on it.  I needed another project to work on anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment