Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Heads and Tails 2 Modeled

I knew that I would have a couple of models show up to try on the masks and tails for me.  Dot and Lucy make for some really cute character shots.  Here they are: my little fox and raccoon.

 Lucy gives a foxy yip.

Foxy Lucy showing off her tail.

Oops, the mask got a little askew, but this gives a good shot of the head and tail of this little fox.

Raccoon Dot shows her face.

Nice pose to show off both parts.

Now, that is some tail!

Back to making baby hats for the newborns at the hospital, pajamas for Ezra's Christmas, and probably a new sweater for Joey.  He has outgrown his Christmas sweater from last year, and Mom seems to be hinting for a new one.  I don't mind, because I will want to knit something after I finish the hats.  I have three more of them that I want to make to get twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment