Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pants Finished; Project Not

Well, I finished the monster pants that I was making for Ezra, but I am not finished with the project.  The main problem...they are too big and too heavy to fit as regular pants, so I have decided to knit a sweater to match the pants and make it into a winter suit to be worn over his clothes.  I will give them to him for Christmas, and by then, he will have grown just a little bit more and maybe it will fit even better. Here is a look at the pants.

This is the front view of the pants.

The back view shows the monster face.  Since I was making this pattern up as I went by looking at a picture, I misjudged how many short rows I needed to use to make the mouth look more open. Instead of a wide open mouth, this little monster has a wide, toothy grin.

I have started the hoodie sweater which will be done in the hunter green, except for the arms.  They will be done in the striped pattern like the legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment