Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Little Monster Ezra

Even though it is for Christmas, I took the opportunity to try on the suit while Ezra was visiting me last night.  I am very happy with the outcome.  It is a little long, but with shoes on, it should still be just fine.  The sweater fits wonderfully.


I need to sew the button holes a little smaller.  I had stretched them for some bigger toggles, but decided the toggles were too large.  These monkey buttons were perfect size, but didn't stay shut when I buttoned them.

The best I could do to get the shot of the little monster face. Ezra was too fidgety to get anything else.

I've finished the back of the sweater I am making for Tony for Christmas.  It is coming along nicely, and will give me something to work on for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment