Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One More Thing Done Today


These are the leggings I made to go with Portia's skirt. I looked on line and could only find the pattern for leggings that calls for using old knee high socks.  I don't have any of those, and I wanted to use some ribbed stretch knit material that I had that matches the skirt very well.  I made up my own pattern and I hope they will fit tight enough.  The idea is right, but I'm not sure about the fit.  Hopefully, the cuffs will be tight enough to stay in place.  I may have to adjust them if they are not.  No big deal.  It is easy enough to do.

The leggings by themselves shows a closer color to the actual color of the leg part.

This shot shows how the leggings are the color of the dots and one flower and the cuffs are the color of the background color of the skirt itself.  I'm afraid they look a little like pajama bottoms, although they look wider here than they do in person, so maybe they will be okay.  We'll see when she can try them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment