Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweet Success for Sweet Little Girls

Another successful day at the machine.  I was able to finish the jumpers for Zoe, Dot, and Lucy, plus sew the hems in Joey's suit and attach the hook for his pants. Here are the jumpers.

These are the identical jumpers for Zoe and Dot. No, they are not twins, but they are very close to the same age, only nine days apart.  I sewed them simultaneously, step by step since I was using the same material and pattern.  It made it so much easier that way.  I did not make the tops. They are store bought.

This little jumper and top is for my little Goose, Lucy.  The top is the one that I had made for Lexi, but since it didn't match anything I made for her, and it did match Lucy's very well, I decided to give it to Lucy instead. I think it looks very nice with this jumper.

Now, it is back to the drawing board to see if I can figure out how to make some leggings to go with Portia's skirt.  I might go online to see if I can get some ideas.  After I make them, all I have left to make are the two pairs of pants and a dress shirt for Ezra and one more pair of pants for Joey.  All of those things have been cut out and are ready to sew.  Once these clothes are all finished, I will get back to Ezra's pajamas for his Christmas present.  I have them cut out, but they need to be sewn.

No comments:

Post a Comment