Friday, October 31, 2014

Not My Project

Sometimes, I like to do crafts with Dot and Lucy when they come to visit.  Today, since it is Halloween, I decided to make ghosts with them.  I found the idea online, but because I couldn't get it to work the way it showed, I adapted it to my own design.  The kids did the rest.  I helped Ezra make his and the one I made to show as a model is going to be Annie's.  Here they are, four little ghosts, sitting on a post...well, not really, but that is how the song goes.

Ghost 1: Ezra's, Ghost 2: Lucy's, Ghost 3: Dot's, and Ghost 4: Annie's
To do this project, we used sticky back felt for the feet and pipe cleaners to connect the feet up into an inverted plastic cup that had been stuffed with Kleenex.  Just a little bit of stuffing was hot glue gunned to the top of the cup to round off the head a bit and to hold the material on.  We used glue dots to put on the googlie eyes and the kids drew the faces.  I also hot glued the cup to the feet so they would hold together and not just fall off when they picked the ghost up. I think they are pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment