Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Little Goose

No, my Little Goose is not a project...she is my granddaughter Lucy.  We just call her Goose.  I don't have a lot of pictures of Lucy wearing things I have made.  Actually, she is wearing things that I made for her big sister Dorothy, but they fit her now, so she is wearing them.  Lucy is usually a very happy baby, but she had been feeling a little out of sorts yesterday when she came over wearing the sweater and socks.  These are the socks that I made for Christmas 09.  I also made the sweater for that Christmas.  The picture doesn't show it, but the sweater has a cabled front.  It was my first attempt at doing a cable project.


Check out the socks...nice and cozy!

This shows the sweater with the hood up. Still can't see the cable rows along the buttons.
Just wanted to share these pictures of our little Lucy.  She is such a sweet little girl.

2 comments: