Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another milestone reached...almost!

Well, I thought I had finished another project...but, I think I need to do some last minute fix-me-ups again.  I finished knitting the play top and tried it on Lexi.  It is the correct size, but I didn't like how low it hung around the neck.  I checked the picture and sure enough, it wasn't right.  It looks like the straps are supposed to overlap on the shoulders although the pattern did not say to do that.  I plan to go back and take the shoulders out and make them look like the picture shows.  Then, I think I will be done with the play top.  I also have finished the play mat and I have just started to work on the animal toys that match the ones sewn onto the mat.  I should be finished with the knitting projects for Eva's order when that is done.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
Noah's ark play mat.

Play top on my lovely model.

Play top before fixing the shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment