Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things Really Add Up!

I had plans to make so much more for Eva's order, but last night I priced out the things I have finished and found out that I have nearly reached my order amount.  I was so surprised to find out how much I was up to.  I still have some special projects that I think Eva will really like. So, I will do them, and then I will be done with her order.  That is, unless she doesn't want some of the things I have made.  But, for now, I am nearly finished.  I still have one pair of summer pajamas and a winter sleeper with feet cut out that I want to sew.  I'm still working on the Noah's Ark play mat and I want to knit a really cute 100% cotton playtime top.  I think that will be all for Eva.  Here are the new things I have finished.



I've already showed this dress, but not with my adorable model, Dot.

I said, "Say cheese,"  so that is what she did.

Here she is in her more poised caption.  Since the sleeves of this jacket were too long, I have altered them to fit better and added a ribbon to tie at the neck line to keep the jacket closed.  It wanted to flop open too much.

I had to finish a top to go with these pants that went with the above ensemble.  This is the completed shirt.

Ribbed knit top with cotton blend shorts.

Ribbed knit top with cotton blend shorts.

Jersey knit top with cotton blend bottom summer pajamas.

Lovable Jersey knit summer outfit.


Time to go.  Lexi and Joey will be here anytime now.  Have a good day everybody.  I'm so glad to wake up refreshed and ready to go.  I was a little depressed last night when I went to bed, but this morning I am feeling happy and thankful for all that I have and for the wonderful gift my Heavenly Father has blessed me with to be able to sew, to knit, and to craft so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment