Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mission accomplished!

Just finished the last shirt for Lexi today.  Now that I have finished the summer clothes for Joey and Lexi, I will turn my attention back to Eva's order.  I have a lot cut out and ready to sew.  I may take a few days off from sewing, but I will see.  That is how I feel today, but tomorrow is another day and I may want to sew again.

This plain pair of shorts is nice and can go with any of the shirts, like this heart t-shirt.

This plain shirt is also great to go with any of the pants.

The white shirt was intended to be more versatile, but with the ladybug, it isn't as good as I had hoped it would be.  It was too plain without something on it...I liked the ladybug...so I used it.   I guess a ladybug and a flower match well enough.

It also matches this pair of shorts even though the ladybugs on the shorts are more pink than red.









No comments:

Post a Comment