Monday, June 6, 2011

What a Ham!

Does this little girl like to smile for the camera?  Oh yeah, she is a Ham for sure.  All you have to do is show her the camera and she gives a wonderful pose.  She gets over the dressing up part pretty quickly.  Here are two more completed summer sets.  I still have three shirts to sew and I will be finished with this project.  I couldn't decide which pose to use, so I just put them all in.  I  love all of my grandchildren so much I can hardly stand it.  They are all so darn cute.

Pose # 1: ladybug Jersey knit shorts and light cotton blend shirt.

Pose #2: So precious!

Pose #1: butterfly Jersey knit shorts and light cotton blend shirt.

Pose #2:  Too sweet!

Pose #3: Lexi's favorite styling pose really shows off the shirt front.  She really is an angel just as it says on her shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment