Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dresses Finished

I just finished the dresses for my grand baby.  I decided to make one more of a sun top, rather than a dress because I had a newborn size diaper cover that I had made for Ezra.  It was too small for him when I made it for him, so I just held on to it thinking that maybe someday another baby would come along that could use it.  Well, she is on her way and I thought the cover would look nice with this little top, so I left the bottom ruffle off that was supposed to be on the dress.  It looks a perfect size for a little newborn due in August.

The front of this little dress, which was supposed to be a small.  I thought six months, but looks more like 12 months.

The back of the above dress.

This dress was also a small, but looks more like eighteen months.  Whatever, she can use it sometime.

Love this perfect newborn top and cover, and it was so easy to make.

I thought that I was done with the things I am making for my little girl, but then I remembered that I plan to make a patchwork quilt.  I bought a kit for it some time ago and when I went to put away the things I have already made, I saw it and remembered that I want to do it now, too.  I will cut out the squares after I finish this and begin to put it together later today.  Always something to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment