Saturday, July 12, 2014

Rompers, Body Suits, Onesies...Whatever You Call Them

I just finished sewing three more things for my grand baby.  One pattern called it a romper, another was a body suit.  The other I call a onesie.  Whatever you call them, they all just cover the body...something nice and cool for an August baby.

This body suit wraps across the chest and snaps on the side, then it crosses over the front and snaps going down the front. It was a monster to make.  The front snaps gave me the biggest problem because of being so far from the edge.

This onesie was pretty easy to make, but I tried using snap tape and it was a new challenge.  I usually just use the snap tool.

This romper was also pretty easy, but it looks like I may have to adjust the elastic on the legs.  One looks wider to me.
I have three dresses cut out, so I will get to them next.  Then it is back to knitting the animals for the play mat set.  That will complete the baby things, so I can get back to the pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment