Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Niece's Baby Finished

I just finished with the things I made for my niece's baby.  I showed the forest play mat set and the bibs that I finished earlier.  That was going to be all that I made, but when I started sewing clothes and other things for my granddaughter baby, I got carried away and added a few more things for the other two babies that I am making things for, too.  I can never just be done.

I found the hat pattern when I was looking for something else.  Every baby needs hats. Each baby will get two hats.

Receiving blankets are always handy.  I folded this to make it look more interesting. Each baby will get a receiving blanket.

Changing pads are always useful.  This shows it folded up.  It has a pocket on each side for storing diapers and wipes.

The changing pad opened up.  Nice and soft flannel is what it is made of. Each baby will also get one of these.

I have all of the things cut and ready to sew for the other two babies.  I also have some onsies, a quilt, and some dresses to sew for my granddaughter baby. I say I can never be done, but I am done with all I am making for the first baby.  Baby shower is this Sat., so I just finished in time.  I can get the others done by some time in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment