Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Special Bibs

Another project for the babies has been completed.  I started to make two bibs each yesterday by picking out the material and cutting out the bibs for the three babies.  It takes so long to decide which material to use for each of the bibs.  I should have made four more girlish ones, but somehow, I only had three and three more boyish.  That's okay, everything doesn't have to be pink or purple for girls and blue or green for boys.  Here are my creations.

This dinosaur and frog are for my niece's boy.

The kitty and bug are for my neighbor's girl.

This bear and cow are for my granddaughter.

I'm still working on the animals for the play sets.  I have three of the five finished for the forest animal set that will be for my niece.  Her shower is July 12, so I need to finish hers first, and then I will work on the jungle one for my neighbor.  I don't need that one finished until the end of August.  I will work on some more things for my granddaughter who is due in August.  I am making some things for her that I am not making for the other two.  Busy, busy, busy, but I love it. It is really fun to make baby things.

No comments:

Post a Comment